Have you ever had those days where you feel like your head is going to explode with the 1 million ideas you have been tossing and turning? No… well you can think about these that are floating around in my head:
- This morning Stephan let Kendall watch all of 3 minutes of cartoons, and not just any cartoon, but Fragile Rock! You could only imagine how excited she was… pointing her finger and grunting at the TV (all three minutes it was on). Thank goodness I had him record it so we could watch the rest of it this weekend.
- Guess what? Elmo is in town! Well the whole Sesame Street gang, to be exact. I’m so excited that we are going to take the tot to her first performance (if you want to call it that) on Sunday. No April fools here. I’m really excited because they will have a play place with Big Bird’s nest, Zoe’s dance studio, and Elmo’s World before the show! Yes – she should sleep well that night! (Maybe Mommy is a little more excited than Sweetie…)
- My friend just suggested reading her friend’s very funny blog The Book of Alice. You simply must check this one out! Love, love, love this little girl and all her funny remarks. Wish I could post up my favorites but, her kid said this stuff…then she about wrote it…. and I didn’t. So please check out The Book of Alice. Even if you don’t have kids, I think you will laugh… out loud!
- Totally got all the supplies to make this awesome shirt to document baby #2’s growth! Maybe I’ll have time this weekend with Stephan being gone… or maybe not?!?
- On that note Stephan is off to meet Mr. Warren Buffet this weekend! How exciting! I wrote about it here if you want to catch up on what he will be doing.
- Just got my tickets to the Charlotte Bobcats game on the 7th. Nikki and I will be doing the Zumba half-time show (with like 200 some odd other Zumba-fanatics). Thanks Nikki for being so patient as I drag you to all these events around Charlotte… hehe! Come check us out!
Ok – that’s all for today! I’ll leave you with a picture of Little Sweetie enjoying the park swing!
Thanks for reading,