Wow – I can’t believe Kendall has been in school since November! So much has changed since then:
- Total vocabulary increase
- Puts on her own sock and shoes
- Puts trash in the trash can
- Helps clean up room
- Can put together a 6 piece puzzle
- Sings songs
- Repeats new words
- Puts up to 5 or 6 words together to convey a message
- Washes own hands
- Picks out her own outfit
- Loves, loves, loves to be read to while looking at the book
- Can answer simple yes and no questions (mostly correct)
- Can point out friends by name
I’m sure I could think of more things if I had time… but you get the point.
Here are some photos taken when Kendall first started school. It was a rough few weeks with the new adjustment… poor booboo!