I Don’t Workout – I Danceout!
Holy-moly, (yep… I just said that) if you are in need of a kick-butt workout you MUST try Megan’s new DanceOut class on Tuesday nights with Queen City Dance Out. Were you there? Leave me a comment and let me know why you came (or just that you stopped by my bloggy)!
If you were not there, let me tell and show you what you missed! These pictures were taken with my I-phone, in dim light, while everyone was moving incredibly fast… so you get low quality photos – sorry!
Meet the instructor – Megan!
Ball of fire – she make me sweat just watching her dance! Her class is a combination of Zumba moves, kick-boxing, old-school, pelvic thrusting, and a whole lot more!
The best part about the class is that: “As long as you are moving, you are doing it right!” Know why I love this… sometimes this belly just can’t keep up with all the moves, or simply can’t do them. I never feel like I have to move like Jagger and I know I’m NOT being judged by anyone else for marching in place (however I do march like I own that move).
I know… you are waiting more more low-quality pictures… here they are! I think you can click each picture to make them larger.
Can you believe Megan had over 80 participants in her class, with 5 instructors who stepped in to lead some of their favorite songs! Since, you asked for it, here is a video of one of the songs!
Did you check out the video? If your workouts are not this fun, you should join me for class! Here is where you can find me!
- Monday night (7pm): 90 minute Mega Mix with Erica (Tom Skyes Rec. Center – 405 E Park Ave, Charlotte, NC)
- Tuesday night (6pm): DanceOut with Megan (Marigny Dance Club – 1440 South Tryon Street, Suite 110, Charlotte, NC)
- Wednesday (6pm): Zumba with Diana (Covenant Pres. Church – 1000 E. Morehead St. Charlotte, NC)
- Thursday (6pm): Zumba with Diana (St. John’s Baptist Church – 300 Hawthorne Lane, Charlotte, NC)
- Saturday (10am): Zumba with Diana and Sarah (Bette Rae Thomas Recreation Center – 2921 Tuckaseegee Rd. Charlotte, NC)
If you can’t make it to one of those classes, here is the full schedule!
Oh, did I tell you that you can check out your first class for FREE. Yes, all you have to do is download this form, fill it out, and bring it to class – So easy!
Did you check out the video, download the form, check out the facebook page, and ask a friend to come with you to class? Yes, well than I guess you are ready!
Thanks again for reading, and please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by – If we have not meet in person, tell me – so I can introduce myself!