Monthly Archives: September 2012
As one chapter of my life ends, another begins….
I’m excited to announce that this is my last week working full-time with my company. Stephan has excepted a new job offer – with a different bank – that will allow me to say home with Little Sweetie and Little Monster (when he arrives)!
What I am looking forward to:
- Spending time with Kendall before James arrives
- Stephan working from home
- Spending time with my mommy play groups
- Getting the house organized
- Art’s and Crafts
- Trips to the library
- Trying new recipes (and actually using my kitchen)
- Long walks with the new stroller
- Sleeping in till 7:30am
- More blog posts
- Not having to sit in traffic for almost 45 minutes a day
Things that I’ll miss:
- Working… well seeing my co-workers everyday
- Eating out for lunch
- Kendall’s school and her teachers
- Alone time in a child-free zone
I’m sure I can think of more things that I’ll miss… they are just not coming to mind.
So, starting this new position as full time stay at home Mommy I wanted to be organized. Check out the new spread-sheet I made for the refrigerator! I know what your thinking… why not have it electronic… on your phone… hello, technology! You see… I don’t know why, but having it there does not work for me…. trust me, I have tried!
(If anyone wants the excel copy of this spreadsheet, just email me and I’ll send it to you!)
Thanks for reading!